- India post-IPAB: New IP divisions at India’s High Courts have resulted in more efficiency. Should other courts also have their own IP division?
- Divide and file: Evolving jurisprudence in patenting divisional applications
- How intellectual property moves in signatures and poses
- Hydrogen patents shift to clean technologies
- A deep dive into trademark confusion
- Is competitiveness the solution?
- IP Experts 2023: Turkey
- IP Experts 2023: Taiwan
- (ASEAN) Singapore: Revocation of registered design on grounds of lack of novelty
- (India) Patenting the missing elements in the patent specification