Asia IP Volume 13 Issue 9 - Oct, 2021
- Tackling the Growing Esports industry
- Who owns your wedding photos? Changes to first ownership rights highlight Singapore's amended Copyright Act
- No time to try
- Should famous people register their names and images as trademarks?
- IP rights: To forego or not to forego?
- The rise of IP rights and data privacy in a pandemic
- The life of the IP lawyer in the ‘new normal’
• Holography a key weapon in the battle to protect IP
• Singapore-registered design subsidiary amendments
• Is Section 3(d) of India’s Patents Act a workable provision? The long-term effect.
• Patenting known substances: The problem with polymorphs
• India’s recent geographical indications