- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsSIPO to Fight Patent Infringem...
- KIPO Amends Patent Examination Guidelines...
- South Korean IP Trends In The Second Quar...
- ASEAN Intellectual Property Enhanced with...
- SIPO Meets WIPO in Beijing
- 2014 China-ASEAN Intellectual Property Tr...
People & PlacesLexOrbis Hosts India’s First A...
- Rajeev Kumar Promoted To Partner At LexOr...
- Amaya Singh Promoted To Partner At LexOrb...
- Pooja Dodd Promoted Partner At LexOrbis
- Zul Rafique & Partners Allies With Bahar ...
- Bird & Bird Is Cooperating With K&K Advoc...
The 2014 Asia IP Trademar...
A Guide to Asia's Trademark Laws
What Makes a Great Trademark Lawyer?
Asia IP asked trademark lawyers around the region what, in their opinion, makes for a great trademark lawyer. Some of their responses are below.
- Tax in China: Optimizing Tax in IP Transa...
While intellectual property commercialization is playing an important role in China, IP rights owners have not yet paid enough attention to tax when t...
- Hong Kong Applies “Catnic” Approach to Sh...
Hong Kong’s High Court has handed down an important decision in SNE Engineering v. Hsin Chong Construction. Jeffrey McLean and Stanley Ng explain how ...
- True Stories
History should prevent us from making the same mistakes others made in the past, so the following real-life stories about intellectual property rights...
- The Amazing Enforce-Men
In comics, Spider-Man fights off villains all by himself, but in reality, IP enforcement is not done by one person or unit – it includes customs, poli...
- Optimizing Trademark Enforcement Budgets
Litigation can be a costly and time-consuming process. Editha Hechanova, Chrissie Ann Barredo and Maria Leah Lara explore alternative methods of trade...
- Reflections on the Status of Trademark Pr...
Foreign brand owners perceive the Chinese trademark system as inadequate to protect foreign brands. Paolo Beconcini explains why this may not always b...
- A Positive Change for the Singapore Paten...
Changes to Singapore’s patents system are now in place, bringing the system more in line with patent office practices in other major jurisdiction. Pat...
- As Apps Rise, are Domain Names the Next A...
As the use of apps continues to rise, is the domain name system becoming the AM radio of the information age? Sally Abel and Emily Gische ponder wheth...
- Meeting the President
- Turning to their Creative Side
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper WTO Tilleke & Gibbins SIPO KIPO Lex Orbis EPO Anand and Anand Krishna & Saurastri Lall Lahiri & Salhotra IPAB IPOS JPO Indian Patent Office Rouse PCT patrick mirandah co Hogan Lovells Bird & Bird INTA LLS USTR Blake Dawson Griffith Hack Madrid Protocol Pinsent Masons TIPO Kim & Chang Shearn Delamore & Co Tilleke & Gibbins International King & Wood Mallesons Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst KASS International DIP ICANN Remfry & Sagar King & Wood Davies Collison Cave Federal Court IPOPHL Indian Patents Act Khaitan & Co Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Patents Act 1970