- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsNPC Approves IP Courts Rollout
- Japan Platform for Patent Information Wil...
- Japan Awaits Sound, Colour Marks
- Full Federal Court Approves Isolated Nucl...
- Courts Coming Down Hard on Contemnors
- Preparations for the introduction of the ...
People & PlacesPrasit Iricheepchaiyan Promote...
- Rouse Appoints Two New Patent Litigators
- Danny Marti Nominated By President Obama ...
- Clayton Utz Names Ken Saurajen Partner Of...
- DLA Piper Appoints New Managing Partner I...
- Stella Cramer Joins Norton Rose Fulbright...
Keeping the Chain Intact
Protecting your brand from gray market goods is an important part of intellectual property...
Vietnam Bets on New Gamin...
Vietnam’s long-expected decree on electronic gaming for foreigners has come into effect. H...
- Singapore Introduces an Alternative Pathw...
Singapore’s new dispute resolution program is expected to expedite the handling of patent revocation actions. Gladys Mirandah and Jay-R Estavillo exam...
- Taiwan Sheds ‘Pirate Kingdom’ Label
Over the past two decades, Taiwan has transformed itself from a perennial entrant on the Special 301 Report to a country with a reputation for cutting...
- Patent Owners: Taking Advantage of the Sp...
Taiwan’s IP court boasts more than six years of experience in handling complex patent infringement matters, making it a favourite of patent owners. Al...
- Tips to Take Advantage of Taiwan’s IP Cou...
- Differences of Service Invention Practice...
Many companies have R&D centres in both Taiwan and China. Crystal J Chen and James Su summarize the relevant laws and practices regarding service inve...
- Protecting Innovations through Patent App...
In order to obtain patent rights in Taiwan, one must file with the Taiwan Intellectual Property Office (TIPO). Harriet Chen explains how to file inven...
- Oh, Canada!
Canada has emerged on the scene as a major player in world commerce. Gregory Glass finds out why the country is attractive to investors from Asia and ...
- The 2014 Asia IP Patent Survey
A Guide to Asia's Patent Laws
- Meeting the President
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Turning to their Creative Side
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper WTO Tilleke & Gibbins SIPO KIPO Lex Orbis Anand and Anand Rouse EPO Krishna & Saurastri Lall Lahiri & Salhotra PCT IPOS IPAB JPO Indian Patent Office patrick mirandah co Bird & Bird Hogan Lovells INTA LLS USTR Blake Dawson Griffith Hack Madrid Protocol Pinsent Masons TIPO Kim & Chang Shearn Delamore & Co Tilleke & Gibbins International KASS International King & Wood Mallesons Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst DIP ICANN Remfry & Sagar Khaitan & Co King & Wood Davies Collison Cave Federal Court IPOPHL Indian Patents Act Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Patents Act 1970