- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsAIPPI World Congress Opens in ...
- The Butterfly Effect of Brexit
- Data: Court Decisions Favourable for Fore...
- Japan high on TPP, while US waffles
- Challenges Ahead for the IP System
- Alibaba publicly warned by Chinese regula...
People & PlacesYen Vu Promoted To Executive A...
- Jennifer Chen Joins Vinson & Elkins In Wa...
- John Fuisz Joins Vinson & Elkins As Partn...
- Peter Bullock Joins King & Wood Mallesons...
- Hiroyuki Hagiwara Joins Paul Hastings As ...
- Esther Seow Joins Davies Collison Cave As...
Singapore Celebrates IP W...
2016 marked the fifth run of IP Week @ SG, which featured a both legal and business tracks...
Discouraging Litigation: ...
Litigation is almost always expensive and time-consuming, which can help steer parties to ...
- A Tale of Two ADR Hubs
Singapore and Hong Kong have long been rivals in the business and financial sphere. Now, they’re squaring off to see which city can grab the lion’s sh...
- Reshaping the Perception of the Strength ...
India has been on the receiving end of recent criticism from both the United States Trade Representative and the Global Intellectual Property Center. ...
- IP Week Experts Share Strategies
IP Week @ SG brought more than a thousand IP experts from around the world to Singapore in late August to discuss emerging IP issues and strategies. J...
- Patent 360
Johnny Chan speaks with lawyers across jurisdictions about lessons learned from 2016’s hottest patent decisions, as well as the impact on their portfo...
- Take Back
Invalidation can be a valuable tool for IP owners to use when defending their patents. Johnny Chan examines useful invalidation strategies used around...
- Into The Unknown
Experts go deep into the subject of insolvency with Johnny Chan to see what the key problems are and what IP owners can do to minimize the impact.
- IP Valuation 101
Lawyers across Asia talk with Johnny Chan about IP valuation, discussing everything from its range of cost, methods – and the aftermath of not doing a...
- The Curious Case of India and Big Pharma
Amid criticism from the United States and elsewhere, India has debuted its first national IP policy. Simon Lee examines the interplay between the new ...
- In Person: Google’s Senior IP Counsel Joh...
- Is Google Drug on the Horizon?
- An Interview with Etienne Sanz de Acedo
- Singapore Celebrates IP Week
- Meeting the President
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO DLA Piper TRIPS Delhi High Court Anand and Anand Tilleke & Gibbins WTO SIPO Rouse KIPO PCT Lex Orbis Hogan Lovells EPO Lall Lahiri & Salhotra IPOS Bird & Bird Krishna & Saurastri Spruson & Ferguson JPO IPAB patrick mirandah co Remfry & Sagar INTA Indian Patent Office Kim & Chang LLS Madrid Protocol Shearn Delamore & Co King & Wood Mallesons Pinsent Masons Blake Dawson USTR Griffith Hack TIPO Davies Collison Cave Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe AJ Park Khaitan & Co KASS International Tilleke & Gibbins International PPH K&L Gates Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst DIP ICANN Wilkinson & Grist