- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsSingapore Furthers IP Cooperat...
- Draft Patent Law Amendments Aims to Impro...
- Challenges Ahead for IP Harmonization in ...
- Record Strong Growth In Global IP Filings
- Why here? Why Now?
- IP Developments Across Africa
People & Places
- Squire Patton Boggs Combines With Carroll...
- Robert Rhoda Joins Bird & Bird
- Jeanette Chan Appointed Managing Partner ...
- Desiree Moore Promoted Partner At K&L Gat...
- Davies Collison Cave Opens An Office In S...
Experts across jurisdictions share with Johnny Chan about the legal changes impacting the ...
Jumping Through Hoops
As pharmaceutical companies navigate recent changes in legislation and jurisprudence, John...
- Study: 70% of All Counterfeits from China
A recent United Nations study says that 70% of all counterfeits seized globally came from China. Lily Zhang explores the history of counterfeiting in ...
- Malaysia Prepares for Madrid
With accession to the Madrid Protocol expected in the first quarter of this year, Malaysian IP lawyers are both cautious and optimistic. Lily Zhang di...
- Brand-name Protection
As distribution of counterfeit products becomes easier, it is becoming increasingly important for IP owners to take steps to protect their brands. Law...
- A Threat from Within
- Google AdWords: A Legal Dichotomy
The use of trademarks as biddable keywords in Google’s AdWords programme has been accused of constituting infringement, with owners of such marks insi...
- Drop the Beat
Technology has transformed our music-buying and selling patterns, but does it only come with benefits? Copyright experts across Asia paint a bigger pi...
- GIPC: IP is the Key to Innovation
More than 450 delegates from 35 different countries converged on New Delhi in January to participate in the 8th Global Intellectual Property Conventio...
- ASEAN: We are Ready
The ASEAN Intellectual Property Association was formed 20 years ago in Kuala Lumpur. Lily Zhang catches up with Chew Phye Keat to learn more about the...
- In Person: Google’s Senior IP Counsel Joh...
- Is Google Drug on the Horizon?
- An Interview with Etienne Sanz de Acedo
- Singapore Celebrates IP Week
- Meeting the President
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS DLA Piper Delhi High Court Anand and Anand Tilleke & Gibbins WTO SIPO KIPO Rouse Lex Orbis EPO PCT Hogan Lovells IPOS Lall Lahiri & Salhotra Krishna & Saurastri Bird & Bird IPAB Spruson & Ferguson JPO patrick mirandah co Indian Patent Office INTA Remfry & Sagar LLS Shearn Delamore & Co Kim & Chang USTR Madrid Protocol Blake Dawson Pinsent Masons King & Wood Mallesons Griffith Hack TIPO Davies Collison Cave Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Tilleke & Gibbins International KASS International PPH Khaitan & Co AJ Park Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst K&L Gates DIP ICANN Federal Court