- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsA New IP Policy for India?
- Talpa Granted Injunction Against Star Med...
- Talpa Lodges Injunction Against Star Medi...
- China's yearly patent application reached...
- China Launches Intellectual Property Oper...
- Kuala Lumpur: Protest against TPP
People & Places
- Steve Lewis Is Now Leading Troutman Sande...
- Jennifer Chheda Promoted To Partner At Jo...
- Sherman Chu Joins DLA Piper As Partner
- Richard Bell at Clyde & Co Joined Firm’s ...
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centr...
Make in India
With the first year-and-a-half of Narendra Modi’s term as prime minister of India in the b...
Roche v. Cipla
The seminal Roche v. Cipla decision will resonate in Indian patent litigation for decades ...
- Steeplechasing Commercialization in India
As India steps into the fast track mode of development, it is imperative that innovations in different fields of technology be successfully commercial...
- 2015 Asia IP Awards Winners Revealed
The winners of the 2015 Asia IP Awards have been announced. Johnny Chan and Lily Zhang report from Okinawa, where they catch up with the winners.
- The Business of IP
In December, more than 2,400 IP buyers and sellers, R&D professionals, financial intermediaries and lawyers came together in Hong Kong for the fifth B...
- SIPO Proposes to Amend China’s Patent Law
The Legislative Affairs Office of China’s State Council has released a draft patent law amendment bill aimed at strengthening patent protection. Liu J...
- Delhi District Courts Become More Powerfu...
- Trade Secrets v. Patents
When a creation is born, its owner can apply for a patent, but what happens before the birth? Do the components and technologies that go into the proc...
- Japan: Global Patent Tactics
While Japanese patent protection is solid, companies still need to consider global protection for growth, which means lots of money and time spent. So...
- Negotiating the Tricky Alliance of Brands
As alliances between brands become more popular among Japanese companies, IP lawyers – and the companies themselves – are seeing a number of difficult...
- In Person: Google’s Senior IP Counsel Joh...
- Is Google Drug on the Horizon?
- An Interview with Etienne Sanz de Acedo
- Singapore Celebrates IP Week
- Meeting the President
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS DLA Piper Delhi High Court Anand and Anand Tilleke & Gibbins WTO SIPO KIPO Rouse Lex Orbis EPO PCT Hogan Lovells Lall Lahiri & Salhotra Krishna & Saurastri IPOS Bird & Bird IPAB JPO patrick mirandah co Spruson & Ferguson Indian Patent Office INTA Remfry & Sagar Kim & Chang LLS Shearn Delamore & Co USTR Pinsent Masons Blake Dawson Madrid Protocol King & Wood Mallesons Griffith Hack TIPO Tilleke & Gibbins International Khaitan & Co KASS International Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe PPH Davies Collison Cave Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst DIP ICANN AJ Park King & Wood Federal Court