- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsGovernment Recognizes “Areas H...
- IPOPHL Commences PPH Pilot Programme With...
- Baidu Is Filing For Over 500 Patents In T...
- Hong Kong-Canada: Innovating Prosperity a...
- China Targets Online Shopping In Gray Zon...
- Chinese Patent Applications Highest
People & PlacesGopal Trivedi Has Been Promote...
- Patrick Mirandah Co Has Changed Its Name
- James & Wells Has Made Three Promotions
- Hogan Lovells Has Added Nicky Lester And ...
- Baker & McKenzie And FenXun Partners Coll...
- Adam Goldberg Has Joined Simpson Thacher ...
Asia Steps Up in Trademar...
While trademark laws vary from country to country, the aim of stronger enforcement is the ...
Enforcement Strategies in...
Foreign IP owners should – and can – expect fair treatment before Chinese courts, says She...
- Vietnam: Preparing for an Infringer’s Cou...
Protecting your intellectual property involves more than just registering trademarks and being on the look-out for infringers. Pham Vu Khanh Toan prov...
- Taking Steps to Protect Your IP Rights
While IP protection in India continues to be a challenge, taking the proper steps to ensure your rights can go a long way. Savitha Kesav Jagadeesan an...
- Key Issues in Infringement and Passing Of...
Litigation can be a tedious and expensive affair in India. Aditi Kulkarni and Akshata Kamath examine key issues to consider before filing actions for ...
- What Makes a Good Trademark Lawyer?
In honour of the upcoming International Trademark Association meeting in San Diego, Asia IP asked lawyers around Asia and the Paciic what, in their op...
- Intellectual Property Enforcement in Peru
As Peru’s economy continues to open to its neighbours – and to Asia – it has become a party to many international agreements covering intellectual pro...
- The Rise of Counterfeit Alcohol in China
As the popularity of alcoholic beverages continues to increase among China’s growing middle class, counterfeiters are turning to wine and spirits as a...
- What To Do About the .sucks gTLD
The first phase of the .sucks domain name launch is already underway. Brian J Winterfeldt, Phillip V Marano and Grifin M Barnett explore whether the n...
- Maximizing the Applicant’s Beneits from t...
Does the Patent Prosecution Highway actually offer significant advantages to the patent applicant? Elvan Yang discovers that, in Taiwan, at least, the...
- Meeting the President
- Turning to their Creative Side
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper Tilleke & Gibbins Anand and Anand WTO SIPO KIPO Rouse Lex Orbis EPO Lall Lahiri & Salhotra IPOS Krishna & Saurastri PCT JPO IPAB Hogan Lovells patrick mirandah co Bird & Bird Indian Patent Office INTA LLS Kim & Chang Blake Dawson USTR Pinsent Masons Madrid Protocol Griffith Hack Shearn Delamore & Co TIPO Remfry & Sagar King & Wood Mallesons Tilleke & Gibbins International KASS International Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst Khaitan & Co PPH DIP Davies Collison Cave ICANN AJ Park Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Spruson & Ferguson Wilkinson & Grist King & Wood