- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsAustralia Implements Changes t...
- Tigers Ushers SME E-tailers Into China Ma...
- China Builds Its First IP Reform Pilot Zo...
- Impacts of Counterfeiting and Piracy to R...
- Arrival…of E-Sports
- New Route To High-Value IP And Innovation...
People & PlacesAndy Locke Promoted Partner At...
- Singh & Singh Lall & Sethi Demerge
- Johnny Chiu Joins Perkins Coie As Partner
- D.P.S. Parmar Joins LexOrbis
- Norton Rose Fulbright Appoints David Olds...
- Samsung Electronics IP Centre Former VP J...
The Logistics of Online C...
Brand owners shuddered when Alibaba announced partnerships with major logistics and transp...
LESI 2017’s Augmented Rea...
Whether you are an attendee of LESI 2017 or not, this feature will help you dive into the ...
- Law Firms v. Service Providers
- A New Life for Software Patents in China
A revision of patent examination guidelines, which came into effect in China on April 1 this year, has opened a new door to software and business meth...
- The Evolution of Mobile Handset Licensing
While Apple and Samsung may have declared patent peace in August 2014, for the rest of the smartphone industry, patent licensing is a growth area. Ter...
- Third-party Observations Bring Wrinkle to...
Third-party observations provide an inexpensive way to oppose patent applications in both Australia and New Zealand. Matthew Stewart and Richard Grant...
- Creating an Effective IP Enforcement Stra...
The success of commercial expansion is closely aligned with a sound intellectual property strategy. Ineffective IP management will put the development...
- Protecting Geographical Indications in Ch...
China enjoys a vast territory with abundant resources and long cultural history. Yuncheng Li explains how the country has satisfied its need to establ...
- The Rise of RCEP
With the apparent death of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, propelled forth by China, comes to the fore...
- The Future of Multilateral Trade Agreemen...
The Trump presidency brought about the United States’ expected withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Where does that leave the IP protections...
- In Person: Google’s Senior IP Counsel Joh...
- Is Google Drug on the Horizon?
- An Interview with Etienne Sanz de Acedo
- Singapore Celebrates IP Week
- Meeting the President
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO DLA Piper TRIPS Anand and Anand Tilleke & Gibbins Delhi High Court WTO Rouse SIPO PCT Hogan Lovells KIPO IPOS Spruson & Ferguson Lex Orbis Bird & Bird EPO Remfry & Sagar Lall Lahiri & Salhotra Krishna & Saurastri JPO IPAB patrick mirandah co INTA Indian Patent Office Kim & Chang King & Wood Mallesons Shearn Delamore & Co Davies Collison Cave Madrid Protocol LLS Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Blake Dawson Pinsent Masons USTR Griffith Hack TIPO Khaitan & Co AJ Park KASS International K&L Gates Tilleke & Gibbins International PPH Chang Tsi & Partners Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst Marks & Clerk ICANN