- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsIndia Moves to Exploit IP
- Ericsson Sues Apple For Patent Infringeme...
- EPO President: China Becomes An Important...
- Oscar Announcements Trigger 385% Spike In...
- The Third Annual International IP Index
- Hong Kong and Mexico Sign MOU
People & PlacesAnand And Anand Promotes Four ...
- Melody Chan Promoted To Partner At White ...
- TMT Law Practice Merges With APR Associat...
- Chris Mizumoto Joins Morgan Lewis In Toky...
- Schmitt & Orlov Is Expanding In The ASEAN...
- Christopher de Souza Joins Lee & Lee As P...
- The 2015 Asia IP Copyrigh...
BIP Asia Highlights Impor...
The fourth Business of IP Asia (BIP Asia) Forum featured an exhibition as well as plenary ...
- TV, Taken Down
Chinese fans of foreign television shows and movies were distraught when a popular website for pirated videos – and a companion site for subtitles – w...
- Metadata: The Hidden Evidence
While the buzzword ‘metadata’ has gained traction in politics and the media, few have an in-depth understanding of what it is and what it can do. Nige...
- Words Matter When Drafting Patent Specifi...
Novice inventors frequently fall victim to poorly-drafted patent speciications, leading to rejection of the application by the patent office. Subhasmi...
- 2014 Asia IP Awards Winners Revealed
The winners of the 2014 Asia IP Awards have been announced. Gregory Glass reports from Penang, where he catches up with the winners.
- It’s a Material IP World: Trademarks, Cop...
How a fabric design is used may dictate whether it is best-protected by copyright, trademark or patent law. Susan Neuberger Weller explains.
- Indian Court Reads ‘Wilfulness’ into Sect...
In a breakthrough decision with significant implications for patent prosecution in India, an Indian court has read “wilfulness” into Section 8 of Indi...
- Open Arms
The past three years have seen the predominant ideology in Latin America shift from one of isolationism and trade substitution to one of trade liberal...
- Asian Firms in Latin America: ‘A Matter o...
- Meeting the President
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Turning to their Creative Side
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper WTO SIPO Tilleke & Gibbins Anand and Anand KIPO Lex Orbis Rouse EPO IPOS Krishna & Saurastri Lall Lahiri & Salhotra PCT IPAB JPO patrick mirandah co Hogan Lovells Indian Patent Office Bird & Bird INTA LLS USTR Blake Dawson Griffith Hack Kim & Chang Madrid Protocol Pinsent Masons TIPO Remfry & Sagar Shearn Delamore & Co Tilleke & Gibbins International KASS International King & Wood Mallesons Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst DIP Davies Collison Cave ICANN Federal Court Wilkinson & Grist Khaitan & Co King & Wood Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Patents Act 1970 Spruson & Ferguson