- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsAsia IP Awards Honour the Best...
- Industry professionals to converge at BIP...
- Indonesia Blocks Illegal File-Sharing Web...
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement...
- IPOS Appointed New Chief Executive
- U Myint Lwin Elected to Myanmar Parliamen...
People & PlacesShardul Shroff And Cyril Shrof...
- Clifford Borg-Marks Joins Simone IP Servi...
- Nixon Peabody and CWL Partners Consolidat...
- Sonia Baldia Joins Baker & McKenzie As A ...
- Zaid Ibrahim & Co Names Nik Norzrul Thani...
- Claire Reade Rejoins Arnold & Porter As I...
Asia’s Cases of the Year
In preparation for the annual Asia IP Awards in Okinawa next month, the staff at Asia IP h...
Recent PRB Decisions on P...
China’s Patent Reexamination Board plays an important role in determining what can be pate...
- Copy Gangnam Style
South Korean lawyers discuss with Johnny Chan the local infringement problem – and what the government has done to reduce it.
- Evil Minions
A tall tree catches the wind – and as South Korea has developed its brand as a high-tech country with abundant luxury brands, it gets sued by both pat...
- Rio Sparkles for AIPPI World Congress
AIPPI’s World Congress featured sessions on important topics, discussions, networking and worldclass sightseeing. Gregory Glass reports from Rio de Ja...
- Australia: Protecting the Look and Feel o...
Finding the right way to scare off a copycat competitor depends on the nature of the copying involved – options include using consumer protection laws...
- Copyright Strategies for Start-up Compani...
One of the most common mistakes start-up companies make is failing to shore up — in writing – ownership rights to content created for the company. Jul...
- Standard Essential Patents Across Asia
Johnny Chan talks to lawyers across Asia to reveal what you need to know about standard essential patents.
- FRAND = Friend
Fair, Reasonable And Non-Discriminatory terms are married with SEP agreements, but who rules the conditions, rates, etc? Johnny Chan has all the answe...
- The 2015 Asia IP Patent Survey
- An Interview with Etienne Sanz de Acedo
- Singapore Celebrates IP Week
- Meeting the President
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Turning to their Creative Side
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper Anand and Anand Tilleke & Gibbins WTO SIPO KIPO Rouse Lex Orbis EPO PCT IPOS Krishna & Saurastri Lall Lahiri & Salhotra Hogan Lovells Bird & Bird IPAB JPO patrick mirandah co Spruson & Ferguson Indian Patent Office INTA LLS Kim & Chang Remfry & Sagar Shearn Delamore & Co Blake Dawson USTR Madrid Protocol Griffith Hack Pinsent Masons TIPO King & Wood Mallesons Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe KASS International Tilleke & Gibbins International PPH Khaitan & Co Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst Davies Collison Cave DIP AJ Park ICANN Gilbert + Tobin King & Wood