- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsHong Kong, China Sign Patent A...
- The Philippines' Seizure of Counterfeits ...
- Hong Kong Customs Seizes Counterfeit Medi...
- Korea Joins the Hague Agreement
- India yet to Meet the Scale of IP Generat...
- Joint Operation Against Fakes In Tourist ...
People & PlacesMark Parsons Joins Hogan Lovel...
- Duane Morris Plans An Office In Shanghai ...
- High Court Designates Prathiba Singh Seni...
- Chadha & Chadha Opens Offices In Bangalor...
- Rajani Associates and Singhania & Partner...
- Colin Ng & Partners Forms Association Wit...
Copyrighters v. Imitators
With parodies of copyrighted content increasing, the Hong Kong government launched a consu...
False and Misleading? Adv...
Social media occupies a particularly prominent spot in commercial life in Hong Kong and Ch...
- Domain Names Regulatory Framework in Viet...
Vietnam has yet to adopt the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy to resolve its domain name disputes, leaving such disputes to be governed b...
- The Era of Big Data
Copyright typically extends to cover original compilations of data, but courts have been careful to make clear that such protection does not cover the...
- Bad Faith Trademark Applications in Turke...
For the first time in more than a dozen years, a bad faith trademark registrant in Turkey has been ordered to compensate a mark owner for damages. Uğu...
- Parody Litigation in Hong Kong
- Parody Around Asia
- One Country, Three Systems
Close geographic location brings cultural and economic interaction among Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau. Amanda Shuai speaks with experts on how IP la...
- Emerging Trends in Cloud Contracting
Corporations, governments and individual consumers across Asia are rapidly expanding their use of cloud-based computing services. While the typical cl...
- Meeting the Experts
In December, more than 1,600 IP buyers and sellers, R&D professionals, financial intermediaries and lawyers came together in Hong Kong for the third B...
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Turning to their Creative Side
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
- Ella Cheong: Wonder Woman
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO Delhi High Court TRIPS WTO DLA Piper Tilleke & Gibbins SIPO Lex Orbis KIPO Lall Lahiri & Salhotra EPO Krishna & Saurastri Anand and Anand IPAB IPOS Rouse Indian Patent Office JPO Hogan Lovells PCT patrick mirandah co LLS Blake Dawson Griffith Hack Madrid Protocol Pinsent Masons USTR Shearn Delamore & Co TIPO INTA Kim & Chang Tilleke & Gibbins International Trade Marks Act 1999 Bird & Bird KASS International DIP ICANN Remfry & Sagar Ashurst Federal Court King & Wood Indian Patents Act Khaitan & Co Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Patents Act 1970 NOIP Wilkinson & Grist Deep & Far