- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsHong Kong Customs Appeals to Y...
- Hong Kong Customs Detects Suspected Count...
- Japan Hosts IP Statistics Conference In N...
- BlackBerry Appoints Dr. Sandeep Chennakes...
- New Zealand's New Patent Law
- China's Foreign Patent Applications Rise
People & PlacesManoon Changchumni Promoted To...
- Squire Sanders Acquires Mamiya Law Office...
- Edmund Baranda Promoted To Executive At R...
- Horng-Dar Lin Joins Winston & Strawn In T...
- Yu Du Promoted To Partner At MMLC Group
- Jacob Chen Promoted To Executive At Rouse...
Off the Beaten Path: Chin...
When discussing IP matters in China, the attention is mostly on so-called first tier citie...
Off the Beaten Path: Indi...
Lawyers who work outside Delhi and Mumbai want you to know that there’s more to India than...
- South India Lawyers Promote IP
- Rajeshkumar Acharya’s Tomorrow Has Come
- IPR Enforcement Innovations in the Shangh...
Shanghai’s Pilot Free Trade Zone enjoys preferential policies and has more flexibility to meet the requirements of high efficiency, convenience and sp...
- Australia Issues Revised Franchising Laws...
The Australia government has released a draft of the revised Franchising Code of Conduct. Matthew Craven and Frances Wheelahan explain how the revised...
- Indian Courts Use Even-hand to Resolve Co...
Filmmakers have recently been hauled into Indian courts by trademark right holders alleging commercial disparagement, tarnishment of trademark and dam...
- Battle Cry for IP Courts
“New Court or no new court” might be one of the most-frequently asked questions among IP practitioners as they face an increasing amount of IP litigat...
- What Makes a Great Trademark Lawyer?
Asia IP asked trademark lawyers around the region what, in their opinion, makes for a great trademark lawyer. Some of their responses are below.
- Tax in China: Optimizing Tax in IP Transa...
While intellectual property commercialization is playing an important role in China, IP rights owners have not yet paid enough attention to tax when t...
- Meeting the President
- Turning to their Creative Side
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper WTO Tilleke & Gibbins SIPO KIPO Lex Orbis EPO Anand and Anand Krishna & Saurastri Lall Lahiri & Salhotra Rouse IPAB IPOS JPO PCT Indian Patent Office patrick mirandah co Hogan Lovells Bird & Bird INTA LLS USTR Blake Dawson Griffith Hack Madrid Protocol Pinsent Masons TIPO Kim & Chang Shearn Delamore & Co Tilleke & Gibbins International King & Wood Mallesons Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst KASS International DIP ICANN Remfry & Sagar King & Wood Davies Collison Cave Federal Court IPOPHL Indian Patents Act Khaitan & Co Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Patents Act 1970