- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsBetter Protection Sought for J...
- Huawei Outlines The 5G World
- ‘House of Cards’ Season 3 Pirated, With C...
- South Korea Establishes China Desk To Bet...
- Chinese Online Literature Waits For Impro...
- South Korea Releases Its Operational Agen...
People & PlacesAWA Asia Names Ai-Leen Lim CEO
- King & Wood Mallesons Is Opening Office I...
- Dacheng And Dentons Have Merged
- Ruixue Ran Joins Covington & Burling As A...
- Singh & Singh And Lall & Sethi Will Merge
- Juanitasari Winaga Has Joined Januar Jahj...
The Investors are Coming
After 25 years of sanctions, investors have turned an optimistic eye toward Myanmar. The c...
- Myanmar’s Legal System Ma...
- Intellectual Property Rights in the New F...
Often referred to as Asia’s last frontier, Myanmar is considered as one of the region’s most promising frontier economies. Celeste Marie R. Cruz exami...
- The Imitation Game
Nowadays, many non-practicing entities claim to be the inventors of their patents when they actually are not. Patent lawyers in Japan, South Korea and...
- Texas Jury Orders Apple to Pay US$530 Mil...
- NPEs Are Not All Evil
- Are There Trademark NPEs, Too?
- Protecting Traditional Knowledge
As awareness of protecting traditional knowledge and cultural heritage increases, Lily Zhang speaks to lawyers in the region about the efforts being m...
- Trans-Tasman Cooperation in Sight
Australia and New Zealand are taking steps to increase cooperation in intellectual property matters. Lily Zhang examines changes in each country’s IP ...
- Protecting Your Inventions: A Summary of ...
In 1953, a new patent act was enacted in New Zealand. Kate Wilson looks at how things have changed since then.
- Meeting the President
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Turning to their Creative Side
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper WTO Tilleke & Gibbins SIPO Anand and Anand KIPO Lex Orbis Rouse EPO IPOS Krishna & Saurastri Lall Lahiri & Salhotra PCT JPO IPAB patrick mirandah co Bird & Bird Hogan Lovells Indian Patent Office INTA LLS USTR Blake Dawson Griffith Hack Kim & Chang Madrid Protocol Pinsent Masons TIPO Remfry & Sagar Shearn Delamore & Co King & Wood Mallesons Tilleke & Gibbins International KASS International Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst DIP Davies Collison Cave ICANN AJ Park Federal Court Wilkinson & Grist Khaitan & Co King & Wood Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe PPH