- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsShippers Clamour for Supply Ch...
- WIPO Launches Global Program to Help Boos...
- US Patent Licensors Seek Massive Tax Refu...
- IP Australia Reduces International Type S...
- Best Law Firms in Asia and the Pacific Re...
- Top Innovative Economies In Asia Sign Fir...
People & PlacesKathryn Sanger Joins Herbert S...
- QANTM Intellectual Property Began Trading...
- DLA Piper (Canada) And Dimock Stratton Jo...
- Beijing East IP Opens New Office In Silic...
- Jack Zhanke Li Named IP Partner At Beijin...
- Morgan Lewis Establishes New Office In Sh...
2016 Asia IP Awards - The...
At a glittering ceremony at the Weston Nusa Dua Resort, Asia IP will announce the winners ...
Practice Update: ICT v. T...
Lawyers talk to Johnny Chan about the overlap of information and communications technology...
- Is Indonesia’s Creative Economy Poised to...
Recent improvements to Indonesia’s IP laws and investment rules have opened the country’s creative industries to foreign direct investment. Lawyers in...
- Pharma Tops Patent Law Amendments
- Fashion and the Future
Fashion took centre stage in Milan in September, and it wasn’t just because of Milan Fashion Week. With AIPPI in town, clothes and the catwalk also ma...
- The Impact of Technology
Johnny Chan speaks to lawyers across jurisdictions about their privacy laws, outsourcing trends and the future of boutique firms.
In preparation for the annual Asia IP Awards in Bali this month, the staff at Asia IP has reviewed hundreds of cases submitted by law firms around the...
- Singapore Celebrates IP Week @ SG
2016 marked the fifth run of IP Week @ SG, which featured a both legal and business tracks and discussions about IP-driven innovation. Asia IP’s Johnn...
- Discouraging Litigation: The Art of IP Me...
Litigation is almost always expensive and time-consuming, which can help steer parties to a dispute toward mediation. Simon Lee reports.
- A Tale of Two ADR Hubs
Singapore and Hong Kong have long been rivals in the business and financial sphere. Now, they’re squaring off to see which city can grab the lion’s sh...
- In Person: Google’s Senior IP Counsel Joh...
- Is Google Drug on the Horizon?
- An Interview with Etienne Sanz de Acedo
- Singapore Celebrates IP Week
- Meeting the President
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO DLA Piper TRIPS Delhi High Court Anand and Anand Tilleke & Gibbins WTO SIPO Rouse PCT KIPO Hogan Lovells Lex Orbis EPO Lall Lahiri & Salhotra IPOS Spruson & Ferguson Bird & Bird Krishna & Saurastri Remfry & Sagar JPO IPAB patrick mirandah co Indian Patent Office INTA Shearn Delamore & Co Kim & Chang Madrid Protocol LLS Davies Collison Cave USTR King & Wood Mallesons Pinsent Masons Blake Dawson Griffith Hack TIPO Khaitan & Co Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe AJ Park KASS International K&L Gates Tilleke & Gibbins International PPH Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst ICANN DIP Wilkinson & Grist