- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsHong Kong Launches Asia IP Exc...
- SMEs Advised to Trade IP
- New Zealand Passes Landmark Patent Law Re...
- Louis Vuitton Joins Taobao to Fight Count...
- New Trademark Law Is Coming to Myanmar
- IP5 Agree on PPH Programme
People & PlacesGabriela Kennedy Joins Mayer B...
- Trevor Cook Will Join WilmerHale As Partn...
- Nagendra Setty Has Joined Orrick, Herring...
- Tilleke & Gibbins Has Opened Offices In T...
- Clyde & Co Has Extended Its Reach To Chon...
- AllBright Has Opened An Office In Hong Ko...
With economic growth in the Persian Gulf, issues relating to intellectual property are dra...
IP Rights Soar in The Mid...
While Gulf Cooperation Council members work towards unified IP laws, the rest of the Middl...
- Trademark Licensing in the Middle East
Intellectual property licensing from outside the region into the Middle East is on the increase, but as local laws and practice continue to develop, i...
- 2013 Asia IP Awards Winners Revealed
The winners of the 2013 Asia IP Awards have been announced. Gregory Glass reports from Hanoi, where he catches up with the winners.
- Price Discrimination and Parallel Importi...
The international price discrimination practices of multinational suppliers and parallel importing strategies adopted to circumvent those strategies h...
- When Lawyers Meet Lawyers
When legal matters are outsourced, in-house counsel become clients of external lawyers. Amanda Shuai looks into the cooperation between the lawyers fr...
- The 2013 Asia IP Awards
After months of research, Asia IP will soon reveal the best trademark, patent and copyright practices in Asia. Gregory Glass outlines the methodology.
- Battles of Vietnam
IP lawyers in Vietnam face insufficient IP appraisal standards, increasing foreign direct investments, continued large-scale infringement and amendmen...
- The Next Vietnam
As costs to manufacture in China continue to rise, many companies have opened facilities in Vietnam. Lawyers from around the region chat with Gregory ...
- The IP Enforcement Process in Laos
IP enforcement in Laos looks promising for business owners, though the government needs more experience improve their practice. Titirat Wattanachewano...
- Turning to their Creative Side
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
- Ella Cheong: Wonder Woman
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper Tilleke & Gibbins WTO Lex Orbis Lall Lahiri & Salhotra Krishna & Saurastri EPO IPAB SIPO Anand and Anand Rouse Indian Patent Office KIPO JPO LLS PCT Blake Dawson Hogan Lovells patrick mirandah co Pinsent Masons Griffith Hack IPOS Kim & Chang Shearn Delamore & Co Madrid Protocol TIPO Tilleke & Gibbins International USTR Trade Marks Act 1999 INTA KASS International DIP Remfry & Sagar Ashurst Bird & Bird Federal Court ICANN King & Wood Indian Patents Act Khaitan & Co Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Patents Act 1970 NOIP Deep & Far AJ Park