- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsJPO Will Strengthen Cooperativ...
- Courts Coming Down Hard on Contemnors
- Disney Stole A Woman's Life For "Frozen"?
- China Imposed Over Rmb 3.2 Billion Anti-M...
- Lack of Novelty in Patent Infringement Pr...
- WIPO Director General Outlines Second Man...
People & PlacesOsborne Clarke Names Marcus Va...
- George Chan Joins Simmons & Simmons In Be...
- Stella Cramer Joins Norton Rose Fulbright...
- Clayton Utz Names Ken Saurajen Partner Of...
- DLA Piper Appoints New Managing Partner I...
- Jenny Sheng Will Lead Pillsbury In Beijin...
Canada has emerged on the scene as a major player in world commerce. Gregory Glass finds o...
The 2014 Asia IP Patent S...
A Guide to Asia's Patent Laws
- Canada’s Evolving Legal Market
- Speeding Up: Are PPHs Better Protecting P...
Patent practitioners engaged in patent prosecution and lawmakers alike have been aiming for a global reach for patents, as highlighted by the IP5 PPH ...
- Countries Without PPH Agreements
- The Vicissitudes of Indian Patent Law
Through a “remedies revolution,” intellectual property legislation covering pharmaceuticals and chemical substances has shown renewed promise in India...
- Changes on the Horizon for Net Neutrality...
While net neutrality has yet to garner significant public attention in Australia, Geoff Hoffman, Linda Evans and Hugh Brolsma say that may change as t...
- Off the Beaten Path: China
When discussing IP matters in China, the attention is mostly on so-called first tier cities – Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen – because of t...
- Off the Beaten Path: India
Lawyers who work outside Delhi and Mumbai want you to know that there’s more to India than those cities: good lawyers, sound judicial decisions and a ...
- South India Lawyers Promote IP
- Meeting the President
- Turning to their Creative Side
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper WTO Tilleke & Gibbins SIPO KIPO Lex Orbis Anand and Anand EPO Krishna & Saurastri Lall Lahiri & Salhotra Rouse IPOS IPAB JPO PCT Indian Patent Office patrick mirandah co Bird & Bird Hogan Lovells INTA LLS USTR Blake Dawson Griffith Hack Madrid Protocol Pinsent Masons TIPO Kim & Chang Shearn Delamore & Co Tilleke & Gibbins International KASS International King & Wood Mallesons Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst DIP ICANN Remfry & Sagar Khaitan & Co King & Wood Davies Collison Cave Federal Court IPOPHL Indian Patents Act Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Patents Act 1970