- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsGovernment Recognizes “Areas H...
- New Draft Patent Law Released In China
- Gansu Province Allocates More Money To Ke...
- Watch On Use of Celebrity's Image
- Chinese Copycat Buys Segway
- Game Developer Blizzard Sues Taiwan Distr...
People & PlacesGopal Trivedi Has Been Promote...
- Bird & Bird Appoints Jane Owen To Head IP...
- Pinsent Masons Is Launching In Australia ...
- Khaitan & Co Has Announced Partnership Po...
- Shivarpita Nailwal Has Been Promoted To P...
- Tarun Gandhi Has Been Promoted To Partner
Opinion - Making Great Strides
As we approach the International Trademark Association’s Annual Meeting, our attention has turned – as it often does – to the efforts INTA members, go...
China is interested in more than just becoming the world’s largest economy: It also wants ...
- NRDC Hands Qualcomm Record US$975 Fine
China’s National Development and Reform Commission has imposed significant ines on Qualcomm for abusing its dominant position in the CDMA, WCDMA and L...
- 50 Licensing Lawyers You Should Know
Whether you're ready to license a patent, a fast-food franchise or the latest software, you'll almost certainly want the help of a licensing lawyer. A...
- Moviemakers Battle Online Pirates
Across Asia, moviemakers release thousands of movies each year, often directly into the hands of infringers. Jeffrey Lee reports on what lawmakers and...
- Social Media: 10 Questions All Businesses...
Regulations and risks abound when a business wades into social media, but the risks are almost always worth it. Holly K Towle and Kendra H Nickel-Nguy...
- Patent and Data Protection in the Pharmac...
Bringing a new drug to market requires a great deal of investment in research and development. Vivian Y. F. Chen looks at what patent holders can do i...
- The Investors are Coming
After 25 years of sanctions, investors have turned an optimistic eye toward Myanmar. The country once known as Burma is loosening restrictions and upd...
- Myanmar’s Legal System Matures Under Pres...
- Intellectual Property Rights in the New F...
Often referred to as Asia’s last frontier, Myanmar is considered as one of the region’s most promising frontier economies. Celeste Marie R. Cruz exami...
- Meeting the President
- Turning to their Creative Side
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper Tilleke & Gibbins WTO SIPO Anand and Anand KIPO Lex Orbis Rouse EPO Krishna & Saurastri Lall Lahiri & Salhotra IPOS PCT IPAB JPO patrick mirandah co Bird & Bird Indian Patent Office Hogan Lovells INTA LLS Blake Dawson USTR Pinsent Masons Madrid Protocol Kim & Chang Griffith Hack TIPO Shearn Delamore & Co King & Wood Mallesons Remfry & Sagar Tilleke & Gibbins International KASS International Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst ICANN Khaitan & Co Davies Collison Cave DIP King & Wood AJ Park Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Spruson & Ferguson Wilkinson & Grist Federal Court