- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsLimitations on brand use a gro...
- High Court Win for Australian Generic Pha...
- Chinese Recording Artists See Stronger Pr...
- IP a key driving force for Singapore
- IP Week @ SG launches in Singapore
- Hong Kong Man Caught For Illegal Online P...
People & PlacesShardul Shroff And Cyril Shrof...
- Adrian Yip Joins Morrison & Foerster In H...
- Spruson & Ferguson (Asia) Names Soo Ee Li...
- Samuel Britton Joins ZICOlaw Myanmar As M...
- Pradhan & Associates Merges With Two Othe...
- ATMD Bird & Bird Is Now Changed To Bird &...
The Dissection of Indones...
As the new Indonesian copyright law has raised some concerns from the IP community about i...
Prior User Rights in Chin...
Article 59(3) of China’s new trademark law grants modest protection to trademarks which ha...
- Licensing Provisions in the Draft GCC Tra...
Is it mandatory to record trademark licences in your country? There’s no easy answer in the Gulf Cooperation Council. Rob Deans and Joycia Young exami...
- Intellectual Property Rights for Plants i...
In Australia, new plant varieties can be protected by both Plant Breeder’s Rights (PBR) and patents. The form of protection which is most appropriate ...
- 3D Revolution
With the rise of 3D printing, copyright, patents and trademarks are all at stake. Lawyers across jurisdictions share with Johnny Chan about the ups an...
- The 2015 Asia IP Trademark Survey
Asia's leading trademark firms are revealed, as Johnny Chan, Lily Zhang, Jeffrey Lee and Gregory Glass report on the latest legal developments from a...
- Asia Steps Up in Trademark Enforcement
While trademark laws vary from country to country, the aim of stronger enforcement is the same globally. Lily Zhang talks to lawyers from different re...
- Enforcement Strategies in China
Foreign IP owners should – and can – expect fair treatment before Chinese courts, says Shenping Yang, particularly if they follow the simple steps he ...
- Vietnam: Preparing for an Infringer’s Cou...
Protecting your intellectual property involves more than just registering trademarks and being on the look-out for infringers. Pham Vu Khanh Toan prov...
- Taking Steps to Protect Your IP Rights
While IP protection in India continues to be a challenge, taking the proper steps to ensure your rights can go a long way. Savitha Kesav Jagadeesan an...
- Meeting the President
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Turning to their Creative Side
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper Tilleke & Gibbins Anand and Anand WTO SIPO KIPO Lex Orbis Rouse EPO Krishna & Saurastri Lall Lahiri & Salhotra IPOS PCT Hogan Lovells JPO IPAB patrick mirandah co Bird & Bird Indian Patent Office INTA Spruson & Ferguson Kim & Chang LLS Blake Dawson USTR Madrid Protocol Pinsent Masons Remfry & Sagar Griffith Hack TIPO King & Wood Mallesons Shearn Delamore & Co Tilleke & Gibbins International Trade Marks Act 1999 PPH KASS International Ashurst Davies Collison Cave AJ Park ICANN Khaitan & Co DIP Gilbert + Tobin King & Wood Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe