- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsThe Battle Field of Sports Gia...
- Police Seize 20,000 kg of Refuse Tea
- Singapore Signs IP MOU with Brazil
- Proposed Patent Bill Excludes Software
- Myanmar Could Have IP Law by June
- Government Steps in to Co-organize Busine...
People & PlacesVikram Grover Forms Corporate ...
- Baker & McKenzie Names Amanda Turnill Par...
- Adheesh Nargolkar Promoted To Partner At ...
- DLA Piper Forms Strategic Alliance With I...
- Azmi & Associates Collaborates With Riza ...
- Rouse Has Opened An Office In Moscow Effe...
China Shows its Hand
Anna Zhang looks into China’s intellectual property regime: pluses and minuses between squ...
Before investing in China, foreign companies want to know how severe trademark infringemen...
- China Debuts Trademark Law Amendments
Draft amendments to China’s trademark law are expected to strengthen protection of intellectual property rights and standardize their application and ...
- New gTLDs Create Opportunity, Threat for ...
ICANN received more than 1,930 applications for new generic top level domains, many of which will be launched beginning in late 2013 – at a pace of 20...
- INTA Inches Closer to Hong Kong
Lawyers around the globe are counting down to INTA’s 2014 Annual Meeting in Hong Kong, the association’s first-ever annual meeting in Asia. Gregory Gl...
- Holding Back the Tide
As counterfeiting continues to provide a high-gain, low-risk reward to criminals, IP owners and lawyers alike struggle to stop the tide of fake goods....
- The Enforcement Conundrum
Although trademark laws are seemingly sufficient in Asia, successful enforcement action remains a bit of a lottery. Experts share their trademark enfo...
- Border Enforcement Measures in India
Intellectual property right holders in India are able to enforce their rights at the border, thanks to laws modeled on those suggested by the World ...
- Criminal Enforcement of Trademark Rights ...
At a time when legal costs are escalating, criminal enforcement measures in Singapore and Malaysia are remarkably easy and affordable. Gladys Mirandah...
- India Joins Madrid
As India accedes to the Madrid Protocol, Indian IP practitioners are preparing for an expected growth in international applications. Saif Khan explain...
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
- Ella Cheong: Wonder Woman
- Owen Malone: Vintrepreneur
- Face to Face: Francis Gurry
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO TRIPS WIPO Delhi High Court Lex Orbis DLA Piper WTO Tilleke & Gibbins Krishna & Saurastri Lall Lahiri & Salhotra IPAB Indian Patent Office Rouse SIPO EPO LLS Anand and Anand Blake Dawson PCT JPO Griffith Hack KIPO Pinsent Masons USTR Tilleke & Gibbins International Trade Marks Act 1999 INTA Kim & Chang DIP IPOS KASS International patrick mirandah co TIPO Shearn Delamore & Co Remfry & Sagar Hogan Lovells King & Wood Madrid Protocol Federal Court ICANN Indian Patents Act Khaitan & Co Patents Act 1970 Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Bird & Bird Anand & Anand Bombay High Court Deep & Far Federal Court of Australia