- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsBalance Sought Between Competi...
- China and Australia signed Free Trade Agr...
- China to hasten establishing circuit cour...
- China IP Index 2014 Edition released
- Australian Lawyers Expect Clear Rules On ...
- IPO and EPO further cooperates on patent
People & PlacesPrasit Iricheepchaiyan Promote...
- AnJie Law Firm Opens Office In Shanghai
- Richard Grams Joins Cheung & Lee In Hong ...
- Rouse Returns to IP Work
- Scott Nonaka Has Joined Sidley Austin
- ZICOlaw Opens Office in Hanoi
The Nominees Are…
It is the time of year to honour the best copyright, patent and trademark firms across 16 ...
IP Moves to Malaysia’s Ce...
As Malaysia’s rapid development has put the country on track to become East Asia’s fifth “...
- Singapore and Europe Join Hands
Increased cooperation with the European Patent Office is a key element in Singapore’s aim to become an Asian IP hub. Lily Zhang reports.
- Protecting Chinese Character Trademarks
With China’s new trademark law recently coming into effect, brand owners should carefully consider ways to effectively combat trademark squatting on C...
- Computer Hacking and Data Breaches: Risks...
All businesses are vulnerable to attacks by cybercriminals, including small and low-profile businesses. David Hinder and Kemsley Brennan explain how b...
- Keeping the Chain Intact
Protecting your brand from gray market goods is an important part of intellectual property rights enforcement. Lawyers from Asia’s main manufacturing ...
- Vietnam Bets on New Gaming Laws
Vietnam’s long-expected decree on electronic gaming for foreigners has come into effect. Hau Le, Giles Cooper and Manfred Otto explore several uncerta...
- Singapore Introduces an Alternative Pathw...
Singapore’s new dispute resolution program is expected to expedite the handling of patent revocation actions. Gladys Mirandah and Jay-R Estavillo exam...
- Taiwan Sheds ‘Pirate Kingdom’ Label
Over the past two decades, Taiwan has transformed itself from a perennial entrant on the Special 301 Report to a country with a reputation for cutting...
- Patent Owners: Taking Advantage of the Sp...
Taiwan’s IP court boasts more than six years of experience in handling complex patent infringement matters, making it a favourite of patent owners. Al...
- Meeting the President
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Turning to their Creative Side
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper WTO Tilleke & Gibbins SIPO KIPO Lex Orbis Anand and Anand Rouse EPO Krishna & Saurastri Lall Lahiri & Salhotra PCT IPOS IPAB JPO Indian Patent Office patrick mirandah co Bird & Bird Hogan Lovells INTA LLS USTR Blake Dawson Griffith Hack Kim & Chang Madrid Protocol Pinsent Masons TIPO Shearn Delamore & Co Tilleke & Gibbins International KASS International King & Wood Mallesons Remfry & Sagar Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst DIP Davies Collison Cave ICANN Federal Court Khaitan & Co King & Wood Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Patents Act 1970 Wilkinson & Grist IPOPHL