- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsJPO Updates PCT Handbook
- Talpa Will Continue To Defend Its IPRs Ag...
- New Vietnam Penal Code 2015 Comes Into Fo...
- Canada’s Accession to Marrakesh Treaty Br...
- China,Uzbekistan Vow to Beef up IPR Prote...
- Taiwan Intellectual Property Office Publi...
People & Places
- Georgina Hey Promoted To Partner In Norto...
- Shelley Zhang Promoted In Orrick, Herring...
- Frank Liu Joins Jincheng Tongda & Neal As...
- Liu Chunquan Joins Duan & Duan As A Partn...
- Jay Chiu Joins K&L Gates As Partner
Harmonization by the Back...
Developments outside ASEAN may be bringing harmonization to Southeast Asia, whether it is...
Technology and Brand Prot...
The internet has changed how products are being sold, and made it increasingly easy for co...
- China Cracking Down on Malicious Trademar...
What do a deck of playing cards and a lighter have in common? Nothing, one could argue. On December 30, 2015, the Beijing No.1 Intermediate People’s C...
- Culture Shock
As jurisdictions have different laws regulating trademarks, learn more with Johnny Chan about the differences and similarities in trademark applicatio...
- A Change of Mark Specification
Should your IP office allow amendments to identifications of goods or services in registrations based on changes in the manner or medium by which prod...
- What’s a Nice Brand Like You Doing on a S...
Online advertising has long had a role in supporting online piracy of music, films and TV shows. Frank Rittman and Bharat Dube examine the efforts som...
- Do New Patent Infringement Trial Rules Re...
China’s Supreme People’s Court has issued an interpretation on application of the law in patent infringement cases, along with a promise that it would...
- Infernal Affairs
Nowadays, commercial espionage is common amongst companies that hold valuable intellectual property rights. We therefore must learn how to protect our...
- Stepping-up Border Control in the Philipp...
Seizure of counterfeits at the border continues to be a cheaper and more effective means of preventing the entry of counterfeit goods into the Philipp...
- Draft Patent Amendments Aim to Improve En...
Between an increase in fines and an expansion of administrative enforcement powers, China is addressing some of the most persistent problems in enforc...
- Is Google Drug on the Horizon?
- In Person: Google’s Senior IP Counsel Joh...
- An Interview with Etienne Sanz de Acedo
- Singapore Celebrates IP Week
- Meeting the President
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS DLA Piper Delhi High Court Anand and Anand Tilleke & Gibbins WTO SIPO KIPO Rouse Lex Orbis Hogan Lovells PCT EPO Lall Lahiri & Salhotra IPOS Bird & Bird Krishna & Saurastri Spruson & Ferguson JPO IPAB patrick mirandah co Indian Patent Office INTA Remfry & Sagar Kim & Chang LLS Madrid Protocol Shearn Delamore & Co USTR Pinsent Masons Blake Dawson Griffith Hack TIPO King & Wood Mallesons Khaitan & Co Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe KASS International Davies Collison Cave K&L Gates PPH AJ Park Tilleke & Gibbins International Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst ICANN Wilkinson & Grist DIP