- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsIndia, Europe Renew Cooperatio...
- Singapore and China Establish Knowledge C...
- China Adopts Well-Known Mark Status
- Implications of Cantarella Bros v. Modena...
- China's First Database for Tire Treads
- EPO And IPOS To Launch PPH Pilot Programm...
People & PlacesAnand And Anand Promotes Four ...
- Anand And Anand Secures The Services Of B...
- Trung Nguyen Joins Tilleke & Gibbins' IP ...
- Ethan Ma Joins Orrick, Herrington & Sutcl...
- Johnny Chiu Joins Cadwalader, Wickersham ...
- Katherine Wang Promoted To Partner At Rop...
2014 Asia IP Awards Winne...
The winners of the 2014 Asia IP Awards have been announced. Gregory Glass reports from Pen...
It’s a Material IP World:...
How a fabric design is used may dictate whether it is best-protected by copyright, tradema...
- Indian Court Reads ‘Wilfulness’ into Sect...
In a breakthrough decision with significant implications for patent prosecution in India, an Indian court has read “wilfulness” into Section 8 of Indi...
- Open Arms
The past three years have seen the predominant ideology in Latin America shift from one of isolationism and trade substitution to one of trade liberal...
- Asian Firms in Latin America: ‘A Matter o...
- The Dark Side of the Force
More Latin Americans than ever before are using the internet for legal commercial purposes. Meanwhile, infringers are taking advantage of the technolo...
- The Nominees Are…
It is the time of year to honour the best copyright, patent and trademark firms across 16 jurisdictions in Asia, but besides the celebration, lawyers ...
- IP Moves to Malaysia’s Centre Stage
As Malaysia’s rapid development has put the country on track to become East Asia’s fifth “tiger” economy, the importance of intellectual property has ...
- Singapore and Europe Join Hands
Increased cooperation with the European Patent Office is a key element in Singapore’s aim to become an Asian IP hub. Lily Zhang reports.
- Protecting Chinese Character Trademarks
With China’s new trademark law recently coming into effect, brand owners should carefully consider ways to effectively combat trademark squatting on C...
- Meeting the President
- Turning to their Creative Side
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper WTO Tilleke & Gibbins SIPO Anand and Anand KIPO Lex Orbis Rouse EPO Krishna & Saurastri Lall Lahiri & Salhotra PCT IPOS IPAB JPO patrick mirandah co Hogan Lovells Indian Patent Office Bird & Bird INTA LLS USTR Blake Dawson Griffith Hack Madrid Protocol Kim & Chang Pinsent Masons TIPO Remfry & Sagar Shearn Delamore & Co Tilleke & Gibbins International KASS International King & Wood Mallesons Trade Marks Act 1999 Ashurst DIP Davies Collison Cave ICANN Federal Court Khaitan & Co King & Wood Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Patents Act 1970 Spruson & Ferguson IPOPHL