- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsIP Courts for India?
- Intellectual Property Office of Singapore...
- Trump’s Rejection of TPP Has Opened the D...
- IP to Benefit All
- Unified Patent to Benefit Asian Companies
- An Opposition too Far?
People & PlacesNikhat Sardar Khan Has Joined ...
- Wan Hui Da and Peksung IP Have Merged
- Lex Kuo Has Joined Latham & Watkins
- Brian Law Appointed As IP Regional Head A...
- Coral Toh and Wubin Yan Join Spruson & Fe...
- Rajah & Tann Changes Name To R&T Asia
Toasting the Winners
In October, Asia IP honoured the top trademarks, patents and copyright practices in Asia a...
The Business of IP
In December, more than 2,500 IP buyers and sellers, R&D professionals, financial intermedi...
- The IP Buzz in China’s film industry
As the global influence of Chinese filmmakers continues to grow, studios are learning how to leverage their intellectual property into other income st...
- Synergies of Artificial Intelligence, the...
An estimated 5 million devices are added to the internet each day, many of them generating data on their own. Business interests will soon find this v...
- Fantastic Rights and Where to Use Them
As much as they might want to, companies simply cannot take all their IP work in-house and must outsource at some point, but who, what, when, where, w...
- Product Strange
Finished products and raw materials alike can flow out of poorly-managed supply chains and sold in other countries as parallel imports, but many lawye...
- The Safe Harbour and Beyond
Nearly two decades after the Digital Millennium Copyright Act became law in the United States, the digital landscape has changed in ways lawmakers nev...
- The Perfect Line
Parallel imports are a huge issue for brands. Johnny Chan asks lawyers from Asia’s main manufacturing jurisdictions about how they monitor their suppl...
- Singapore Scores Poorly in Illicit Trade ...
A recent report on illicit trade gave Singapore a surprisingly bad score. Simon Lee reports.
- Choosing the Best Broadcasting Deal for Y...
Professional sports teams, leagues and federations can often earn more than half of their revenue from the sale of broadcast rights, which is why, Emm...
- Is Google Drug on the Horizon?
- In Person: Google’s Senior IP Counsel Joh...
- An Interview with Etienne Sanz de Acedo
- Singapore Celebrates IP Week
- Meeting the President
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO DLA Piper TRIPS Anand and Anand Delhi High Court Tilleke & Gibbins WTO Rouse SIPO KIPO PCT Hogan Lovells Lex Orbis EPO Spruson & Ferguson IPOS Lall Lahiri & Salhotra Bird & Bird Remfry & Sagar Krishna & Saurastri IPAB JPO patrick mirandah co Indian Patent Office INTA Kim & Chang Shearn Delamore & Co Davies Collison Cave LLS King & Wood Mallesons Madrid Protocol Pinsent Masons USTR Blake Dawson Griffith Hack TIPO Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Khaitan & Co AJ Park KASS International K&L Gates Tilleke & Gibbins International PPH Chang Tsi & Partners Ashurst Trade Marks Act 1999 ICANN Deacons