- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsSubmissions now open for the 2...
- Tory Burch Award in Counterfeit Products ...
- The Big Bang Theory Is Back In China
- USPTO and JPO Announce Patent Cooperation...
- Madonna’s ‘Rebel Heart’ Hacker Sentenced ...
- Philippines Launches PPH Pilot With South...
People & PlacesShardul Shroff And Cyril Shrof...
- Matthew Swinn Joins King & Wood Mallesons
- Robert Walker Joins Gadens
- U Than Maung Joins Baker & McKenzie
- Daniel Chan Joins RHTLaw Taylor Wessing A...
- Ken Cheung Appointed As Partner At Bird &...
Prior User Rights in Chin...
Article 59(3) of China’s new trademark law grants modest protection to trademarks which ha...
Licensing Provisions in t...
Is it mandatory to record trademark licences in your country? There’s no easy answer in th...
- Intellectual Property Rights for Plants i...
In Australia, new plant varieties can be protected by both Plant Breeder’s Rights (PBR) and patents. The form of protection which is most appropriate ...
- 3D Revolution
With the rise of 3D printing, copyright, patents and trademarks are all at stake. Lawyers across jurisdictions share with Johnny Chan about the ups an...
- The 2015 Asia IP Trademark Survey
Asia's leading trademark firms are revealed, as Johnny Chan, Lily Zhang, Jeffrey Lee and Gregory Glass report on the latest legal developments from a...
- Asia Steps Up in Trademark Enforcement
While trademark laws vary from country to country, the aim of stronger enforcement is the same globally. Lily Zhang talks to lawyers from different re...
- Enforcement Strategies in China
Foreign IP owners should – and can – expect fair treatment before Chinese courts, says Shenping Yang, particularly if they follow the simple steps he ...
- Vietnam: Preparing for an Infringer’s Cou...
Protecting your intellectual property involves more than just registering trademarks and being on the look-out for infringers. Pham Vu Khanh Toan prov...
- Taking Steps to Protect Your IP Rights
While IP protection in India continues to be a challenge, taking the proper steps to ensure your rights can go a long way. Savitha Kesav Jagadeesan an...
- Key Issues in Infringement and Passing Of...
Litigation can be a tedious and expensive affair in India. Aditi Kulkarni and Akshata Kamath examine key issues to consider before filing actions for ...
- Meeting the President
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Turning to their Creative Side
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper Anand and Anand Tilleke & Gibbins WTO SIPO KIPO Lex Orbis Rouse EPO IPOS PCT Lall Lahiri & Salhotra Krishna & Saurastri Hogan Lovells IPAB JPO patrick mirandah co Bird & Bird Indian Patent Office INTA Kim & Chang LLS USTR Blake Dawson Pinsent Masons Madrid Protocol Griffith Hack Remfry & Sagar TIPO Shearn Delamore & Co King & Wood Mallesons Tilleke & Gibbins International Ashurst Trade Marks Act 1999 KASS International PPH Davies Collison Cave DIP AJ Park Khaitan & Co ICANN Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Gilbert + Tobin King & Wood Spruson & Ferguson