- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
- Saudi Arabia
- Pacific Islands
- Latin America
NewsGlobal Experts Share Tips on N...
- Microsoft Launched IPR Chair at the Gujar...
- Philippines’ Call to be removed from USTR...
- BSA and FICCI to Launch Tool-Kit to Prote...
- USPTO Expands Law School Clinic Certifica...
- International Patent Applications Show Hu...
People & PlacesMing-Wei Lo Has Been Promoted ...
- Joel Smith Has Joined Herbert Smith Freeh...
- Josh Simons Has Joined Thomsons
- Thomsons Has Promoted Matthew Prescott
- John Lee Will Join Gilbert + Tobin In Ear...
- Rebekah Gay Has Joined Herbert Smith Free...
Emerging Trends in Cloud ...
Corporations, governments and individual consumers across Asia are rapidly expanding their...
Meeting the Experts
In December, more than 1,600 IP buyers and sellers, R&D professionals, financial intermedi...
- China’s Computing Cloud: Key Regulatory I...
The rapid development of China’s cloud computing industry has offered great opportunities for foreign cloud computing service providers. Wang Rui and ...
- An Attractive Destination
With at least one study naming India the world’s most-attractive investment destination, the nation is putting its best face forward for foreign inves...
- The 2014 Asia IP Copyright Survey
A Guide to Asia's Copyright Laws
- Coming Together
With economic growth in the Persian Gulf, issues relating to intellectual property are drawing more attention. Amanda Shuai explores the Gulf Cooperat...
- IP Rights Soar in The Middle East
While Gulf Cooperation Council members work towards unified IP laws, the rest of the Middle East has seen a surge in interest in protecting intellectu...
- Trademark Licensing in the Middle East
Intellectual property licensing from outside the region into the Middle East is on the increase, but as local laws and practice continue to develop, i...
- 2013 Asia IP Awards Winners Revealed
The winners of the 2013 Asia IP Awards have been announced. Gregory Glass reports from Hanoi, where he catches up with the winners.
- Price Discrimination and Parallel Importi...
The international price discrimination practices of multinational suppliers and parallel importing strategies adopted to circumvent those strategies h...
- 90 Years of Innovation
- Turning to their Creative Side
- Toe Su Aung – Global Citizen
- Meeting Murli
- Ella Cheong: Wonder Woman
Most Read Articles
Baker & McKenzie USPTO WIPO TRIPS Delhi High Court DLA Piper Tilleke & Gibbins WTO Lex Orbis SIPO Lall Lahiri & Salhotra Krishna & Saurastri EPO KIPO Anand and Anand IPAB Rouse Indian Patent Office JPO PCT patrick mirandah co IPOS LLS Blake Dawson Hogan Lovells Griffith Hack Madrid Protocol Pinsent Masons USTR Shearn Delamore & Co INTA Kim & Chang TIPO Tilleke & Gibbins International Trade Marks Act 1999 KASS International DIP Remfry & Sagar Ashurst Bird & Bird Federal Court ICANN King & Wood Indian Patents Act Khaitan & Co Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Patents Act 1970 NOIP Deep & Far AJ Park