CCW Partnership is one of the largest commercial law firm in Brunei Darussalam. Field of practice is concentrated in the following areas:
• intellectual property including trademarks, patents and designs.
• commercial, corporate and business law, including banking and finance, project financing, tax, securities, joint ventures, projects and infrastructure, formation and acquisition of companies and oil and gas.
• commercial and civil dispute resolution, including construction, arbitration, banking and shipping, insolvency and insurance.
• conveyancing including project development.
• probate and administration, matrimonial cases, and labour law.
• information technology and e-commerce law.
The firm has four partners, a consultant and 5 associates. It is a leading full service business and commercial law firm in Brunei Darussalam. It is ranked by Chambers Global - The World’s Leading Lawyers, Chambers Asia Pacific, IFLR 1000, World Law, AsiaLaw & Practice and Asia Pacific Legal 500 as a leading law firm in Brunei Darussalam.
Units 9 & 10, 1st & 2nd Floors, Block C, Kiarong Complex, Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Highway
Bandar Seri Begawan BE1318
On Hung Zheng
No of Lawyers: